One Hyderabad by Pranava Group | Eco Luxury Residences

Luxury Living

Reimagined

Strategically located in the investment hotbed, Somajiguda, ONE Hyderabad boasts of 24 floors of splendour and luxury, giving a whole new meaning to “Living the high life”

One Hyderabad by Pranava Group | Eco Luxury Residences
One Hyderabad by Pranava Group | Eco Luxury Residences

Luxury Living

Reimagined life

Strategically located in the investment hotbed, Somajiguda, ONE Hyderabad boasts of 24 floors of splendour and luxury, giving a whole new meaning to “Living the high life”

One Hyderabad by Pranava Group | Eco Luxury Residences

Environmental

Mindfulness and

Bespoke Luxury

Planned, designed and developed to work in harmony with nature whilst embodying the style and standard expected of luxury living.

One Hyderabad by Pranava Group | Eco Luxury Residences

Environmental

Mindfulness and

Bespoke Luxury

Planned, designed and developed to work in harmony with nature whilst embodying the style and standard expected of luxury living.

Success Has

A New Address

Located in the centre of the financial district, the project is located adjacent to the RajBhavan in Somajiguda. The convenience of five-star hotels, food courts, malls, multiplexes and internationally acclaimed healthcare centres are well within your reach.Leave the hustle and bustle behind as you rise above the rest.

Success Has

A New Address

Located in the centre of the financial district, the towers are located adjacent to the Raj Bhavan in Somajiguda. While scenic views are a given, the convenience of five-star hotels, food courts, malls, multiplexes and internationally acclaime healthcare centres are well within your reach. Leave the hustle and bustle behind as you rise above the rest

One Hyderabad by Pranava Group | Eco Luxury Residences

Live the

Green Life

There is a rising need for a greener outlook in today’s rapidly changing times. We’ve transformed the idea of luxury and made it sustainable by giving back to nature.

One Hyderabad by Pranava Group | Eco Luxury Residences

Live the

Green Life

There is a rising need for a greener outlook in today’s rapidly changing times. We’ve transformed the idea of luxury and made it sustainable by giving back to nature.

All About

Living Green

  • The façade of the building is lined with brick to reduce temperatures naturally
  • Total ground coverage is only 29% while the remaining 71% comprises of open spaces and sprawling greens
  • IGBC platinum rated and self-sustained energy efficient
  • A vertical garden of 75 metres adds to the aesthetic beauty

All About

Living Green

  • The façade of the building is lined with brick to reduce temperatures naturally
  • Total ground coverage is only 29% while the remaining 71% comprises of open spaces and sprawling greens
  • IGBC platinum rated and self-sustained energy efficient
  • A vertical garden of 75 metres adds to the aesthetic beauty

Biophilia Inspired

Architecture

Exposure to nature has never been more important than it is today. We’re spending more time than ever before indoors and away from the natural world.

Biophilia has led to somewhat of a shift within the construction and architectural industries as wellness and sustainable design practices take the forefront.

At Pranava One Hyderabad, we’ve taken this philosophy as our core belief.

Biophilia Inspired

Architecture

Exposure to nature has never been more important than it is today. We’re spending more time than ever before indoors and away from the natural world.

At Pranava One Hyderabad, we’ve taken this philosophy as our core belief.

Biophilia has led to somewhat of a renaissance within the construction and architectural industries as wellness and sustainable design practices take the forefront.

Core Features

Of Biophilia

  • Scattered, clustered, varied vegetation
  • Overlooking landscapes
  • Blurring the boundaries between
    the indoors and outdoors
  • Dynamic and diffused light
  • Natural scents
  • Proximity to a water body
  • Use of natural and local
    material shelter and privacy

Core Features

Of Biophilia

  • Scattered, clustered, varied vegetation
  • Overlooking landscapes
  • Blurring the boundaries between the
    indoors and outdoors
  • Dynamic and diffused light
  • Natural scents
  • Proximity to a water body
  • Use of natural and local material shelter and privacy

Community

Farming

Grow your very own organic produce in the backyard!

The very first of its kind, the residential complex houses open farming land for the residents to grow their own produce. Grow your favourite vegetables and fruits without having to ever to leave the comfort of your apartment complex.

Talk about living green!

Community

Farming

Grow your very own organic produce in the backyard!

The very first of its kind, the residential complex houses open farming land for the residents to grow their own produce.

Talk about living green!

Flora at

One Hyderabad

One Hyderabad creates a green haven in the heart of the city via its thoughtful planning and conceptualisation of a green vision. Here are some of the beautiful flora that can be found at the project.

  • One Hyderabad by Pranava Group | Eco Luxury Residences
  • One Hyderabad by Pranava Group | Eco Luxury Residences
  • One Hyderabad by Pranava Group | Eco Luxury Residences
  • One Hyderabad by Pranava Group | Eco Luxury Residences
  • One Hyderabad by Pranava Group | Eco Luxury Residences
  • One Hyderabad by Pranava Group | Eco Luxury Residences
  • One Hyderabad by Pranava Group | Eco Luxury Residences
  • One Hyderabad by Pranava Group | Eco Luxury Residences
  • One Hyderabad by Pranava Group | Eco Luxury Residences
  • One Hyderabad by Pranava Group | Eco Luxury Residences
  • One Hyderabad by Pranava Group | Eco Luxury Residences
  • One Hyderabad by Pranava Group | Eco Luxury Residences
  • One Hyderabad by Pranava Group | Eco Luxury Residences
  • One Hyderabad by Pranava Group | Eco Luxury Residences
  • One Hyderabad by Pranava Group | Eco Luxury Residences
  • One Hyderabad by Pranava Group | Eco Luxury Residences
  • One Hyderabad by Pranava Group | Eco Luxury Residences
  • One Hyderabad by Pranava Group | Eco Luxury Residences
  • One Hyderabad by Pranava Group | Eco Luxury Residences
  • One Hyderabad by Pranava Group | Eco Luxury Residences

Flora at

One Hyderabad

One Hyderabad creates a green haven in the heart of the city via its thoughtful planning and conceptualisation of a green vision. Here are some of the beautiful flora that can be found at the project.

One Hyderabad by Pranava Group | Eco Luxury Residences

For Those

Who Belong

EXECUTIVE CLUBHOUSE

Equipped with a diverse range of recreational and leisure amenities, the exclusive clubhouse has been thoughtfully designed to cater to your lifestyle. The unique towers were built to incorporate ecological construction materials and green technologies while staying true to sheer luxury. A unique space for a unique audience.

One Hyderabad by Pranava Group | Eco Luxury Residences

For Those

Who Belong

Equipped with a diverse range of recreational and leisure amenities, the exclusive clubhouse has been thoughtfully designed to cater to your lifestyle. The unique towers were built to incorporate ecological construction materials and green technologies while staying true to sheer luxury.

Play Area Glass House Club House Pool Mini Cinema Theater Gymnasium Cafe 24/7 Unisex Saloon Yoga Community farming Badminton Infinity pool

Glass House Glass House Clubhouse Pool Mini Cinema Theater Gymnasium Cafe 24/7 Unisex Saloon Yoga Community Farming Table Tennis Infinity Pool
One Hyderabad by Pranava Group | Eco Luxury Residences

Master Plans Floor Plans
One Hyderabad by Pranava Group | Eco Luxury Residences

 

Master Plans Floor Plans

 © Pranava One Hyderabad. All Rights Reserved

 © Pranava One Hyderabad. All Rights Reserved

×